Every English college will tell you that they are the best, and indeed, in the Sydney area there are many excellent English language providers from which international students can choose. The reality is, however, that some English providers may not deliver what they promise you.
Australian Centre of English is a registered English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS) provider which has offered its English education services to overseas students for over six years.
Australian Centre of English is built upon educational standards of excellence. We make the following commitments to you:
• We promise to deliver an educational experience that is encouraging, enriching and motivating for you
• We have a culture of high expectations for both staff and students
• We are driven to produce results through our work with students
• We set and meet high quality assurance standards for English Language Teaching.
• We have a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals
• We have a broad curriculum and extensive opportunities for enrichment
• You come first!
Australian Centre of English guarantees that we will provide you with the following:
- A modern, well-maintained, well-equipped and spacious learning facility
- Modern IT facilities in your classroom, computer laboratories and throughout the College
- Experienced teachers who will genuinely care about your academic success and about you as a person
- English courses that are interesting and stimulating and which will also challenge you to reach your English learning potential and goals
- Regular weekly assessments to help you monitor your progress
- An Academic Manager who will be very supportive of you and your educational goals
- Student Services staff who will take that extra step to help you with any of your needs
- A range of out-of-school excursions to help you to use your English skills and to get to know the Sydney area
- A range of social activities to help you to get to know your classmates and teachers in an informal setting
- Regular opportunities to provide us with feedback on our teaching, our campus and our support arrangements so that we can make on-going improvements to the educational services we offer to you and your fellow students.